Thursday, March 31, 2011

Corso Como Sale Today - Ludlum Mary Janes & Leonor Boots!

Today at 8:00am PDT Ideeli is having a Corso Como sale!  I love Corso Como shoes, they are super comfortable, without compromising your style... Most of their shoes have gel linings and are cushioned for comfort.  I can easily wear the Leonor Boots or the Ludlum Mary Janes for an average 8 hour day!

The Leonor boots in gray are on sale for $59 - what a steal! You can read my review of these shoes here...

Corso Como Leonor Boots

And the Ludlum Mary Janes are available in black and dark brown (Coffee) for $55.. I think I am going to try to get the dark brown ones...

Corso Como Ludlum Mary Janes in Coffee and Black 

There are other great styles of Corso Como shoes available on Ideeli today too.  Cute ankle wrap Felicity Flats, lace up Milly Booties.. Even the toe-less booties Cambridge and Casey.  It's a sale worth checking out!

Ideeli is a member's only site, if you are not already a member, you can click this invitation link to register.    They have a first row membership, this basically give you access to the sales at 8am Pacific Time, instead of 9am Pacific Time, but in my opinion, not really worth paying for.  I usually wait until 9, and I haven't had trouble buying the things I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment