Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anthropologie - Scaffold and Scrim Cardigan by Sparrow

Scaffold and Scrim Cardigan by Sparrow $39.95 (reg. $88)

Review: Living in Seattle where the weather can be unpredictable, we learn early on that we must layer. Wearing a tank, a tee, a cardigan and a jacket is pretty common. I have lost count of how many cardigans I actually own, but I do wear them frequently.

I found the Scaffold and Scrim Cardigan at the Downtown Seattle Anthropologie on sale, and fell in love with the color. Not quite a moss green, not quite olive green. The cardigan runs a little large, so I sized down, I also wanted it to be a bit more fitted than the photo shows. This cardigan is lightweight and perfect for layering. I love the draped neck and the slouchy pockets. I have worn it a couple times and so far it has had very minimal pilling.

I believe this cardigan is sold out online, but there were at least 10 of them at the Seattle store in all sizes, so your local Anthro may be able to track it down for you.

I'm going to see if this works with the Esmeralda Dress, or the Grand Island Dress... Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment