Monday, March 14, 2011

Lorac Box Office Sensation on Hautelook

Everyday Hautelook has sample sales that typically start at 8am PST.  Every now and then there are great cosmetics deals to be found!

Today they are having a Lorac sale, so I picked up the following:

Lorac Box Office Sensation $27.99 (reg. $56)

I really don't need any makeup, I have a pretty decent selection of things to choose from, but I fell in love with this set.  It's everything I would need in one place. There's a great selection of colored eyeshadows, and neutrals as well.  I tend to prefer colors, and shimmer. This set contains 36 eye shadows, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, and 9 lip colors.  I'll write a review when it shows up!  I'm trying to decide if I will keep this, or give it as a gift to someone.  I don't know?  I should have bought two! 



I also picked up the following:

Lorac Lotsa Lip Gloss in Babie $2.99 (reg. $18.50)

I bought a few of these, since they were only $2.99 each!  I figured I could give some as gifts, and keep some.  I bought Sweetie, Foxy, Hottie and Naughty.  I haven't tried this brand of gloss yet, I am wondering if it's been discontinued, that's why it's only $2.99?  

Hautelook has great sales, and they are worth checking out.  Shipping was only $5.95, and this rate varies, depending on the sample sale, I have never had shipping higher than $9.95.  The downfall, they take forever to ship out the items.  Usually about a month. And you have to buy things when they are available or you run the risk that they will sell out, and the hot items often do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment