Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Review - Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon Bakery

As soon as you walk towards Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery, you can smell the sweetness wafting by.  Outside is an adorable ice cream tricycle.  I know I am far away from the city when I am in Yountville. 


Entering the bakery, you're presented with a array of yummy looking edibles.  Giant Macarons, and when I say giant, I mean, giant...


Blueberry Macaron

That is my SO's hand, a man's hand.  Just to show how massive these really are.  I worried that maybe it wouldn't be as good as others, and they make up for that with size.  As soon as I took a bite, I knew I was wrong! The blueberry macaron is filled with cream and blueberry jam.  It's not too sweet, it's fabulous!  This flavor was by far my favorite.  


There was a bit of a line when we arrived, so we waited patiently, and took some pictures of the bakery.  Another thing to try, the Bouchons.  They are like really really good four bite brownies.  They are rich, and chocolately. Yum!  Love this place! The Vegas location isn't nearly as good, but when we go to Vegas, we still stop by to buy a Macaron! 

Bouchon Bakery also has sandwiches, Foie Gras Mousse, and lunch foods.  This is perfect since there are so many places in Yountville to sit outside and picnic!  Love it!

Bouchon Bakery
Yountville
6528 Washington St
Yountville, CA 94599

   

Bouchon Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment