Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nanette Lepore - Party Girl Coat

Nanette Lepore Party Girl Coat $137.98 (reg. $578)

I was able to find this cute sweater coat at Nordstrom Rack for $229.97 with 40% off that price, so I decided to buy it, and I'm glad I did!  Nanette Lepore's Party Girl Coat is a sweatercoat that is fully lined in a gray acrylic fabric.  It has a front zipper closure and two zipper pockets.  


I love the metallic sequin details that cover the front, and the ruched sleeves.  The sleeves seem a little short if you have longer arms, but for me, it fit perfectly!  The jacket does have some pilling after wearing it, but nothing bad enough to make it look shabby.  It's lightweight, and perfect for Seattle weather right now (when it's not raining!).

I'm wearing this jacket with a black tee, fitted jeans and boots - Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment