Friday, March 18, 2011

Review - The Other Coast Cafe

The Other Coast Cafe


Food: 
Ambiance: 
Service: 

I should have read a few reviews before going to The Other Coast, these sandwiches are enormous! I ordered a 12" sandwich, thinking I would eat half and save half for later, but OMG, it was huge! I have to guess it was closer to 18", these sandwiches are probably three meals for me!



The Other Coast Cafe 12" Italiano $14.95

The Other Coast's Italiano (6" - $8.55, 12" - $14.95) sandwich consists of roast beef, salami, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone, mustard, mayo, oil & vinegar. I love the freshness of the shredded lettuce, I could have passed on the oil, it made it a little too oily, but it was still really good! The bread is crusty, but it's also soft and a little bit chewy.

The Ragun' Cajun (6" - $8.55, 12" - $14.95)is probably my favorite. It's served hot and it's also spicy! This sandwich is stuffed with turkey, pepperjack cheese, tomatoes, thin slices of onion, and a spicy salsa mayo. Sometimes they "over toast" the sandwich, but it's still one of the best sandwiches in Seattle!

A bonus, you can order your sandwiches online and pick them up! Gotta love that!

The Other Coast Cafe
Ballard
5314 Ballard Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107

Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:30am - 7:00pm, Sunday 10:30am - 6:00 pm

The Other Coast Cafe
Capitol Hill
721 E Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122

Hours: Everyday 10:30am - 10:00pm


Other Coast Cafe - Ballard on Urbanspoon

Other Coast Cafe - Capitol Hill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment