Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Anthropologie - Esmeralda Dress

Esmeralda Dress by Girls From Savoy $158

Review: I've been eyeing this dress online for awhile, waiting to see if it would go on sale. Well, it hasn't gone on sale yet, and my size is now sold out online. So I decided that I'd give my local Anthropologie a call to see if they have one in stock. They didn't. But fortunately if they can locate the dress at another Anthropologie, they will ship it to your house for free! Later that day I got a call from the Corte Madiera location, and they were ready to ship the dress! It took about 2 business days to arrive, super fast!

The Esmeralda dress by Girls from Savoy arrived, and I absolutely love it! It's a really soft, cool, poly blend. The band sits a little high, under the bust but it's very flattering for a larger bust. I love the poppy floral print, it's bright without being overwhelming.

It's still really cold in Seattle, so I am going to "winterize" this dress with black tights and a cardigan, but I can't wait to wear this in the warmer weather too!

As of right now, Anthropolgie's Esmeralda Dress by Girls from Savoy is still available online in XS and S, however if you need another size, give them a call. The style number is #19588383.

No comments:

Post a Comment