Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anthropologie - Tiny Typhoon Cardigan

Tiny Typhoon Cardigan $49.97 (reg. $98)

I love this cardigan!  I totally overlooked it online because the photos don't really do it justice. I found an XS at the Downtown Seattle Anthropologie, and fell in love with it!  They were sold out of my size online, so Anthro was able to locate it at the Portland store.  So free shipping! yay!

Back of Anthropologie's Typhoon Cardigan

The Typhoon Cardigan runs a little large, so I sized down.  It's a thin cardigan, and really good for spring!    I like Tiny's line of clothing, especially the cardigans.  The color of this is a dark grayish-teal.  I like the choppy hem, and layers of crinkled silk mixed in with the cotton layers.

As of today, this cardigan is now sold out online, however if you want to track it down the style number is #19868470 and the color is Turquoise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment