Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anthropologie - Knotted Scarves Tank by Deletta

Knotted Scarves Tank by Deletta $39.95 (reg. $78)

Review: I am trying to decide how I feel about this tank.  I saw it online and I loved it.  I love scarf prints and thought this tank may work well under a tan cardigan.  The only downfall - the back of this tank is cotton, like t-shirt material.  


Back of Knotted Scarves Tank by Deletta

I had to adjust the knot in the front of the tank, it seemed to sit funny, but after some primping, I liked the way it fit.  It runs a little large, so I sized down and went for a more fitted look.  I do like the way the front hangs, and it's actually very flattering for a bigger bust.  

I haven't decided if this is a keeper or not.  If I don't find something to wear it with, it may have to go back.  I do love the print, it's very feminine and has a vintage feel to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment