Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sofft Trapani Wedge Sandals

Sofft Trapani Wedge Sandals $34.90 (reg. $109)

When the sun finally comes out in Seattle I am ready for a pedicure and sandals... The other day I was in the southend, and decided to stop by Nordstrom Rack at Southcenter in Tukwila, WA.  I like their shoe section, instead of throwing one side of hundreds of shoes on a shelf, the Southcenter location has them all neatly lined in boxes.  I really appreciate that, it's not nearly as messy and you don't have to wait in line for the "mate".


I am always on the hunt for shoes that are cute, but comfortable.  That isn't always an easy combination to find.   I haven't tried on a pair of Sofft shoes, since most of the styles are a little too, uh, granny for me.  But when I saw the Sofft Trapani Sandals I decided to give them a try.  They have a 4" wedge heel and they are really well cushioned and super comfortable, without compromising my style.  I love patent leather, especially in Seattle, you never know if it's going to rain... And as a bonus, these were on sale, on top of the already low Nordstrom Rack prices. Yay for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment