Today they are having a Lorac sale, so I picked up the following:
Lorac Box Office Sensation $27.99 (reg. $56)
I really don't need any makeup, I have a pretty decent selection of things to choose from, but I fell in love with this set. It's everything I would need in one place. There's a great selection of colored eyeshadows, and neutrals as well. I tend to prefer colors, and shimmer. This set contains 36 eye shadows, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, and 9 lip colors. I'll write a review when it shows up! I'm trying to decide if I will keep this, or give it as a gift to someone. I don't know? I should have bought two!
I also picked up the following:
Lorac Lotsa Lip Gloss in Babie $2.99 (reg. $18.50)
I bought a few of these, since they were only $2.99 each! I figured I could give some as gifts, and keep some. I bought Sweetie, Foxy, Hottie and Naughty. I haven't tried this brand of gloss yet, I am wondering if it's been discontinued, that's why it's only $2.99?
Hautelook has great sales, and they are worth checking out. Shipping was only $5.95, and this rate varies, depending on the sample sale, I have never had shipping higher than $9.95. The downfall, they take forever to ship out the items. Usually about a month. And you have to buy things when they are available or you run the risk that they will sell out, and the hot items often do!
No comments:
Post a Comment