Striped Borders Boyfriend Cardi by Field Flower $29.95 (reg. $118)
Living in a city where the weather fluctuates, it's hard to know what to wear. Layering is something that is natural for any Seattlelite. One minute, it's warm and sunny, then next a breeze comes in from the Sound and it's freezing cold. So cardigans are a necessity. The Striped Borders Boyfriend Cardi from Anthropologie is perfect for spring or summer in Seattle. It's lightweight, delicate, and girly-nerd chic.
back view of Striped Borders Boyfriend Cardi
I love the embroidered lace detail that runs down the front next to a border of white crisp cotton with baby blue and red stripes. I love finding something I have been eyeing at Anthro on sale, even better when it's on a second cut! This is sold out online, but I was able to find it at Anthropologie in Caesar's Palace Forum Shops in Las Vegas.
I've worn it once, and the sleeves are a little stretched out - I am going to hand wash this one and see if I can get the shape back. I got compliments and a couple "where did you get that sweater?" questions too - I think the small details stand out a lot!
I've worn it once, and the sleeves are a little stretched out - I am going to hand wash this one and see if I can get the shape back. I got compliments and a couple "where did you get that sweater?" questions too - I think the small details stand out a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment