Leifsdottir Cantante Cardigan $99 (reg. $248)
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Leifsdottir Cantante Cardigan
Every time I go to Nordstrom Rack, it's a different experience. Sometimes everything seems to be crap. Sometimes I have a cart full of things I love, and I have to scale back. And sometimes I find one item, one perfect item at a really great price. And that is what happened on my most recent trip!

As you may have guessed, I am a fan of Anthropologie, and their luxury line, Leifsdottir, is no exception. However, I do have a hard time paying full price for Leifsdottir clothing - I am not sure this sweater is worth $248. But it really is gorgeous. It's a thin boiled wool knit sweater with buttons down the front and a slightly ruffled hem and collar. It's soft enough to wear without irritating my skin, which is a plus! All of the small details make this cardigan really stand out, without being overwhelming. Pilling has been to a minimum, which is great! The sleeves are a bit long for me, but this is a common issue with long sleeves. It's a little thin for the Seattle weather right now, but I'll find a way to layer it now, and it will also be great for spring!
Labels:
Anthropologie,
Clothes,
Leifsdottir,
Nordstrom Rack,
Reviews,
Sales,
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment