Sunday, March 10, 2013

Urban Girls Garage Sale - Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

Dare I part with my shoe collection? No.. but there are some I have worn maybe once or twice, and some that I have never worn... It's time to let them go!  Here's a small sample of what I will be selling.

Getting shoes ready for the sale!



Feel free to contact me if you are interested in purchasing any of these shoes before the sale.  If any of them do not sell on Sunday, I'll be taking them to a local (Seattle) consignment store within the next couple weeks.   I haven't set prices yet, and will be doing this during the week.  Designer Shoes (Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Louboutins, Dolce & Gabbana, etc) will be priced between $100-$400.  Non Designer (Nine West, Via Spiga, BCBG, Guess, Stuart Weitzman, etc) will be priced between $15 - $150. 


Jimmy Choo Kerala Brocade Bow Mules size 39 (US 8/8.5)

Silver and brown brocade fabric with small rhinestone details on the bows.  I only wore these once, so they are in extremely good condition! They come with the original box, and I think I have the dust bag as well.


Alexander McQueen Pumas - size 39 (US 8/8.5)

Leather and mesh, brand new, in the original box... these were purchased at a charity event, but I never wore them! 


Christian Louboutin Red embroidered pumps - size 39  (US 8/8.5)

These gorgeous shoes are brand new, and I am parting with them simply because I haven't worn them, and don't know that I will.  a little sad to see them go!



Jimmy Choo Red Kid 986 Sandals - Size 39.5  (US 9)

New in the box, with the dust bag...  These were a gift a long long time ago, from an ex, and they are a 1/2 size too big for me.  I tried to find a way to make them work, but they are just too big. 


Nine West Blush Patent Leather Platforms - size 8.5M

Brand new, pristine...These are too gorgeous to not add to this post... I love these shoes, and purchased them online.  They are too narrow for my feet and wearing them would have been a nightmare.  I didn't return them in time to meet the return window, so they've been sitting in my closet since. 



Miu Miu Black ribbon Raso Chic Sandals - size 39 (US 8/8.5)

New, in the box... again, another pair that I haven't worn.  Pretty satin ruffled ribbon bows. high stiletto heel.  Sad to see them go, but know I will never wear them.  


Manolo Blahnik C Guptam Tan Mules - 39.5 (US size 9)

I purchased these in Portland when Saks was open a little over a year ago.  I've worn these twice,  and I don't think I'll be wearing them again. They are in great condition! 


Manolo Blahnik Roon Calf Sandals in Black - size 39  (US 8/8.5)

Worn twice, and comes with the box and dust bag.  These are fairly comfortable considering the 4" stiletto heel.  They are simple, classic, but I have so many black sandals, it's time to let these go!





No comments:

Post a Comment