Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rieker Anti-Stress Valentina Boots



Rieker Anti-Stress Valentina Boots


So as I’ve stated in previous posts, I am not a big fan of synthetic leather.  During  a trip where I needed some comfortable boots, I decided to take a chance on the Reiker Valentina Boots and I am so glad I did!    The heel is approximately 3.5 inches, with a good rubber sole.  These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have owned, and kept my feet super comfortable during hours upon hours of walking and touring around London!  


Can I tell they are fake leather? Yes… they don’t feel very substantial and actually feel a little cheap.  However, every single time I have worn them, a random stranger gives me a compliment on my boots!  Perhaps they can’t tell that these are fake leather with manufactured distressing?  Regardless, they are so comfortable and they don’t sacrifice heel height.   In my mind, it makes up for the fact that they are synthetic.  I love these boots, I love the laces, I love the comfort.  I am contemplating buying a second pair just in case I wear these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment