Friday, May 20, 2011

Anthropologie - Pezza Dress by Deletta

Pezza Dress by Deletta $69.95 (reg. $128)

I have noticed that each spring Anthropologie releases a few cotton jersey dresses that are heavier than a summer dress, and perfect for sunny spring days in Seattle. The Pezza dress is fantastic!  I love the thickness of the dress, but it's still breathable.  Because it's jersey, it's super comfortable and very flattering, even with a bigger bust.  I still love cowl necks, They are universally flattering if you can get it to lay just right. 


The Pezza dress washes well, but I haven't put in in a dryer.  I use a garment steamer as opposed to an iron, irons don't usually work well with jersey fabrics anyways.  This dress is soft, and flowy and makes me feel so feminine!  I love it!  I am sure I will wear it well in to summer.  The length is longer for me, since I am only 5'4", but it works well.  

back view of the Pezza Dress

I decided to wear the Pezza Dress with the Mirror Image Belt, the Fallen Foliage Cardi and the Hide And Slink Heels.. Anthro from head to toe!

         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment