Thursday, May 26, 2011

Anthropologie - Pahoehoe Flow Top by Pure & Good

Pahoehoe Flow Top by Pure & Good $39.95 (reg. $58)

I love this tee!  It's much thinner than I expected, it's a thick tee-shirt fabric with a contrasting cowl neck. The Pahoehoe Flow Top is really versatile, and can be dressed up or down.


back view of Pahoehoe Flow Top

Right now, I am living in clothes like this - our weather in Seattle is still pretty crappy, I am just embracing the days that the sun peeks through and there isn't any rain.  This top runs a little big, so I'd recommend sizing down.  It's good for layering when the weather is cold, and it looks cute alone with jeans or even casual lounging pants!  Most sizes are sold out online, however you may be able to track down other sizes at Anthro.  The web style number is #20083051.

No comments:

Post a Comment