Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anthropologie - Antilles Tank by Lili's Closet

Antilles Tank by Lili's Closet $39.95 (reg. $68)

The first time I tried this on, I was put off by the unflattering fit. There really isn't much shape to it, so a bigger bust just makes it look kind of like a mu'umu'u.   No one wants to look like they are wearing a mu'umu'u, unless of course, they are wearing a mu'umu'u.   But I love the mustard yellow color, so when I saw it on sale, I decided to give it another try.


I am glad I did.  I tried it untucked and belted with a cardi and jeans, and I loved it!  I think it may also work tucked in to a skirt, I'll have to try that.  I think the quality of this blouse is good, and I love the adjustable tie.


This blouse is also available in turquoise, but it was a little bright for my taste.  On sale, definitely worth it.  Glad I gave it another shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment