Monday, April 11, 2011

Sale - Rosanna Inc Tableware


I love Rosanna's tableware.  Everything is gorgeous - and I love it even more when it's on sale!  Rosanna Inc hosts a bi-annual warehouse sale in Seattle if you're in the area, it's awesome!  I have managed to always leave with a trunk full of fun stuff, some for gifts, but most of it I keep!  My SO thinks I am crazy.  He hates going to the sample sale with me because it's an insane amount of people crammed into a tiny warehouse, shuffling around with glass and ceramics.  And mostly women. There is nothing at this sale to hold his interest, but he's a sweetheart and he will hold my extra heavy boxes and help me lug them out to the car!

But today, I will spare him.  He doesn't have to go, he doesn't even have to lift a heavy box, for at least a week, maybe two.  Today only, Rue La La is having a Rosanna Sample Sale

Oh I can't restrain myself when I find gorgeous platters and tableware!  I own numerous pedestal platters and bowls, but I still feel compelled to buy a few more pieces to add to my collection!

Rosanna Rococo Noir Fancy Tray $25.90 (reg. $50)

I already own this one, and I get a lot of compliments on it - It's black, which is unique, and great for Halloween parties!  It's also available in white!  These are dishwasher safe, but I worry they will get banged up, so I hand wash mine...

Rosanna Decor Bon Bon Fancy Tray $25.90 (reg. $50)

I am obsessed with footed bowls and pedestal platters - Most of my collection is white, I used them for a dessert buffet at my wedding, with the intention of selling them on Craigslist or something after, but I just couldn't part with them!
Rosanna Table Charms set of 4 Footed Bowls $19.90 (reg. $35)

 I am totally buying the Table Charms Footed Bowls today!  I haven't seen them at the warehouse sale, but I love the Table Charms set - They aren't dishwasher safe due to the silver foil.  And because I love things to coordinate, I am buying the matching platter too!

Rosanna Table Charms set of 4 Footed Bowls $25.90 (reg. $50)

Another great thing about the line of Rosanna goods is the packaging - The boxes are gorgeous, and every time I have given a Rosanna piece as a gift, the recipient loves the coordinating boxes!



Rue La La also sells clothing, accessories and even restaurant deals daily, so I love to check out those sales as well!  There's zero obligation after you sign up, and you can opt out of emails if you want to.  Rue La La is a members only site, but you can click here to sign up and get this deal!

1 comment:

  1. I never could find the square dinner plates that were shown in the Parade section of the newspaper on April 24th.

    ReplyDelete