Monday, April 4, 2011

Brave Horse Tavern - Opening Soon!


The much anticipated Brave Horse Tavern is opening this week - we are totally excited for this, and after reading through the menu, even more excited.  As I have stated many times, the Palace Kitchen serves up the best burger and fries in town, hands down. Well, I think that they will have some competition, being that Brave Horse Tavern looks like they will have a pretty awesome burger menu! I am wondering if they will be sliders, since they are only about $6-9.  Interesting....



There is also a list of pretzels, everything from sweet (Theo Chocolate and Hazelnuts) to savory (Penn Cove Clams & Chuckanut Vienna Lager).   Different mustards for your pretzels, Smoked Porter Mustard and Apple Honey Mustard! Other treats include Fried Cheese Curds (Could these be Beechers cheese curds?)

Brave Horse Tavern was having a soft opening today, and should be open and ready for business by this weekend!  I'll keep you updated on this blog of any info I hear!

Brave Horse Tavern
South Lake Union
301 Terry Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109


I also love Tom Douglas's cookbooks for inspiration and recipes for some of the famous dishes are even available in the books!  I've provided links to the ones I own below...



1 comment:

  1. UPDATE - Brave Horse Tavern Opened Today 4/6/11 at 4:00pm!

    ReplyDelete