Vietnamese Noodle Salad (Bun)
- 1 pkg Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1/2 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 Lime, Cut into wedges
- 1 Cup of Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radish
- 1/3 recipe of Grilled Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork
- 1/2 Cup of Spicy Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham)
Boil the rice vermicelli according to the package directions. Once they are cooked, rinse with cold water. Strain the noodles and add them to a large serving platter.
Cooked Rice Vermicelli (Bun) Noodles
Chop the lettuce and add it to the serving platter. Add the quartered tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, sticks of cucumber, bean sprouts, lime wedges, pickled carrots and daikon, and the grilled pork.
Right before serving, pour the Nuoc Cham over the salad and toss to combine all of the ingredients.