Friday, December 17, 2010

Why Blog?

I am typically a very private person, so starting a blog is definitely challenging my comfort zone! I have avoided Facebook and My Space and social networking sites for the most part, yeah, I have accounts, but I rarely log on... I am looking forward to sharing my interests and opening up my little world - hopefully it will be a joyful process!

I live in Seattle, Ballard to be exact, and I am newly married to my significant other of 7 years... We finally got married last August, but we have lived together for about 6 years. We have a very sweet and sometimes overly affectionate cat named Coco. We don't plan to have children, not that I don't love the little ones, but I would probably be a better auntie than I would be a Mom!



I'm complicated to say the least, a little anal, a little chaotic. I definitely have an inner domestic goddess inside, as I love to cook, entertain and shop!!! I am crafty at times and I have even participated in a few small local craft fairs.

I work for a corporation, and I dislike my job despite working virtually (aka telecommuter). I look forward to a time where I will be able to write more candidly about it, but for now, I am going to focus this blog on the things I actually enjoy!

So, if you have stumbled onto this, I hope you find some helpful info and inspiration! Don't be a stranger and say hi! I will try to respond to all, even if it takes me a bit.. Oh, that reminds me, I am also a major procrastinator!

No comments:

Post a Comment