Friday, January 28, 2011

Anthropologie - Juerga Gathering Skirt, Hide and Slink Pumps, and Hellebore Skirt

Anthropologie Knitted & Knotted Juerga Gathering Skirt $49.95 (reg. $158)

So, to be honest, practicality wise, I have no where to wear this skirt. It's a sweater skirt with ruffles of chiffon and crocheted lace and it's beautiful. Being that I'm not a skinny girl, I worried that this would add volume to my hips and thighs, but I ordered it anyways. I saw it in a small at the Downtown Seattle Anthropologie and they were able to find it in my size in California. I had it sent to me, (shipping is free if they can't find the size you need locally!) and as soon as I tried it on, I fell in love. I am hoping to wear this on Valentine's Day - if we go out.. we might stay in.. I think my SO is going to have to take me somewhere to warrant the purchase of this beautiful skirt! Now what to wear with it??


Anthopologie Hide And Slink Heels $39.95 (reg. $98)

Not that I had planned on getting more shoes this month, but Anthopologie's Hide and Slink Heels aka Seychelles All Night Long Pumps went on sale too! Although Anthro is sold out online, you can still find these at Nordstrom for $79.95. They are super comfortable, not really practical for rainy days in Seattle since they are suede, but they will be great for clear days! The color is closer to the darker mustard tone displayed in the photo above, not as light as the photos from Nordstrom.

Anthropologie Hellebore Sweater Skirt $69.95 (reg. $118)

Again, I was concerned about this skirt being unflattering - but it wasn't! I love the mustard color and the little grommets down the length of the skirt. I am going to pair this with the dark plum cardigan and vintage tee I bought at the Gap in Vegas. I hope I don't run in to problems with pilling, especially on a skirt. It's not super warm, so I will definitely throw on some tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment