Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All Saints - Night Florals Mini Dress

I don't know if it's the gloomy weather or the great after holiday sales, but I seem to shop a lot in January every year! You'll notice a trend, but I love to find great deals on things that I buy - I will pay full price if I absolutely LOVE something - but if I can find something I love and it's on sale, I'm thrilled!
So a few weeks ago, I posted about my trip to Vegas - and the Night Florals Mini Dress at All Saints Spitalfields - well, lucky me! I found it on sale at the Seattle store in my size! I was so excited, again, shopping euphoria hit! It's funny how something you thought was $640 goes on sale for $130 makes it feel like you got an amazing deal!
All Saints Night Florals Mini Dress $130 (reg. $640) 

Totally excited about this piece - It's different - kind of strange. It's kind of hard to describe but when you stretch the cowl neck, it almost looks like a dress, with 2 extra arm holes - only one of the holes is too small to fit an arm in to - When it's bunched up (as shown) it looks great, but the design is really unique when you look at all of the details. It has pockets, which is always a bonus. I don't plan to wear this as a dress, it's way too short for my taste, but it looks fantastic as a blouse! I'm planning to wear it with dark denim jeans and the Nine West Debutante shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment