Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leifsdottir Cantante Cardigan

Every time I go to Nordstrom Rack, it's a different experience.  Sometimes everything seems to be crap.  Sometimes I have a cart full of things I love, and I have to scale back.  And sometimes I find one item, one perfect item at a really great price.  And that is what happened on my most recent trip!


Leifsdottir Cantante Cardigan $99 (reg. $248)

As you may have guessed, I am a fan of Anthropologie, and their luxury line, Leifsdottir, is no exception.  However, I do have a hard time paying full price for Leifsdottir clothing - I am not sure this sweater is worth $248.  But it really is gorgeous.  It's a thin boiled wool knit sweater with buttons down the front and a slightly ruffled hem and collar.  It's soft enough to wear without irritating my skin, which is a plus!  All of the small details make this cardigan really stand out, without being overwhelming.  Pilling has been to a minimum, which is great!  The sleeves are a bit long for me, but this is a common issue with long sleeves.  It's a little thin for the Seattle weather right now, but I'll find a way to layer it now, and it will also be great for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment